Friday, April 26, 2013

24 weeks

I feel like ever since we found out what we were having, the weeks have been flying by. Probably helps that I am not looking at my calendar everyday counting down the days to when we go to the doctors.  Also helps that we have been SUPER busy with volleyball coming to an end.  But whatever it has been, its been nice.  I can't believe I am 24 weeks and only have 16ish weeks left.  Crazy!

Here is the weekly update. Yay!



 
***Left was this morning and right is yesterday.***

How far along are you: 24 weeks
 
Maternity clothes: Yes.  I really want to get more but I just don't like spending money on clothes that I know I will only wear for a few more months...
 
Sleep: I have been sleeping great lately.  It's been nice
 
Best moment this week: The surprise baby shower my awesome teammates/parents threw.  It was so sweet and perfect.  Thanks again! (see previous post for the whole story)
 
Miss anything: Being able to crack my back.  My lower back has been starting to ache a little and I sure miss being about to twist and pop it like I used to.
 
Movement: Everyday and lovin' it! This week I have been able to feel her "inside", like kicking my bladder.  Not so fond of that.  Sometimes I think she is going to make me wet myself.
 
Food cravings: Still none.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I even showed in a gym shirt I wore yesterday to a volleyball lesson.  I told myself that when I was showing in a gym shirt, I knew I was official.  ha
 
Gender: Girl
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Labor signs: No
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 
Looking forward to: Warm weather and vacations.
 
Short but to the point post. 
 
Until next time people.

No comments:

Post a Comment