Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's a miracle!

Two blog posts in two days!  Whatttttt!?  I know, I even shocked myself.  It's because so much is going on right now.  I am feeling more pregnant, physically and mentally.  I am "showing" more which is fun but the nesting has begun.  I am always worried that things won't get done in time.  I think about all the things that need to be cleaned and organized before she is here and only 4 months to do it.  Seems like a long time but I know it won't be that long.  Lucky for us, Jonny's parents came into town two days ago and have been helping us do some stuff while we are at work!  Amazing!

So Jonny's parents got into town Monday afternoon.  We were able to hang out with them and even spend some time with our good friends.  Tuesday, they drove down past Little Rock (about 1 hour and 45 minutes away) to pick up a crib and dresser that we had found on Craigslist.  It was a top of the line crib and dresser that a man had as a floor model in his baby store that went under.  So it had never been used and was super nice quality.  So Jon and Lynnette were able to go down there and pick them up for us and bring them back. 


Last night, Jonny and Jon moved furniture around to get the nursey set up. I am thankful for Jon for being there to help Jonny because I feel useless.  They moved the big stuff around but saved the putting together until today since it was 11pm when they finished moving furniture.  So during my lunch break, I came home to a put together nursery and it looks AMAZING!   I know I may be biased, but I really think that I have the best crib and dresser.  Absolutely stunning.  Thanks so much to Jon and Lynnette and Jonny for putting it all together.  It sure has been nice to get some things done but there is A LOT more to do.  Now you can drool over our amazing crib and dresser... :)




 
 
 

Yesterday and today I have felt the most pregnant.  I notice my stomach getting in the way of things.  In my mind, I can still fit through small spaces but in reality, I can't anymore.  Strangest feeling ever.  Bending over is getting more of a workout and finding something to wear everyday.....near to impossible.  It doesn't help that the weather has been completely bipolar.  I wish it would just stick with warm so I can wear dresses and skirts and shorts.  I don't have any maternity pants so when it gets cold, like today, I either have to wear leggings or capris and just be cold.  Ha.  Oh well.  Hopefully the weather will get warm and stay that way.  I know I will regret saying that in a few months when its blistering hot and I am sweating like no ones buisness, but for right now, I just want to feel normal by wearing regular clothes.

Here was me this morning...notice my covering my face.  Your'e welcome....not a very pretty site.




Jonny last night told me that I looked pregnant.  He said that this is the most pregnant I have looked so far.  Ha.  Oh boys.... gotta love him though.

1 comment:

  1. Love the nursery!! I'm glad you didn't get that other crib you were looking at here. But what happened to my bedroom???? ;)

    ReplyDelete