Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Naomi's first road trip and Christmas!

So we went down to Florida this year for Christmas to spend Christmas and New Years with Jonny's sister, Emily, and family, his brother, Dave and wife Cassie, and Jonny's parents.  I always love visiting family!  It's organized chaos but memories are always made.  This year we went to the beach, toured the caverns, went to Seaside (where "The Truman Show" was filmed), made desserts, played games, played football, went shopping, sewed, got hair cuts, did fireworks, saw the movie "Frozen" and laid around the house.  It was definitely a successful 10 days!

Here are just a few of the pictures from the trip.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful family.  Thanks to Emily for taking our updated family pictures.  I am seriously in LOVE!! Especially the ones of Jonny and Naomi.  Can't get much cuter!


Christmas Eve at Pizza Hut!

Naomi opening her very first gift!

Christmas morning with Grandma Lynnie

organized chaos
exploring the caves

planking with nephews on the back

sewing project = baby maxi!

Here are our updated family photos taken by my awesome, talented, amazing sister in law, Ems!  THANKS again!



my fave for sure




I love my family.  Thanks for the great times in Florida. :)


1 comment:

  1. *Gasp* Baby maxi!! I want one for Eliza!! Note to self...make Eliza a baby maxi...

    ReplyDelete