Tuesday, March 25, 2014

February

February:

*Started off with getting a fun new toy!
*And of course more selfies from the babysitter! :)



 *She started sitting up more but still fell over quite often.
*She eats great and has no issues with any foods so far!
*Got her very first pony this month and LOVES it! And so do it.  It keeps her hair out of her face all day and she is super stinking cute wearing it too!


*She also went through a phase where she wasn't sleeping super well which means neither was I.  She would wake up multiple times a night.  It was right around the same time that I would find her in different positions than when I put her down at night.  She finally has mastered rolling around during sleep.  I think she was also hitting her head against the side of the crib because I would find her like in the picture below....surely that can not feel good.



*She also turned 6 months old!   Holy smokes.  Seems like yesterday....
*Once she found out that she can roll over while sleeping, she learned that she doesn't really like to lay on her back anymore.  She is definitely a belly and side sleeper.  I love seeing a sleeping baby...
*She sat in her first high chair at a restaurant.  Lasted about 5 minutes and then she was in mine and dads arms the rest of the night.  Sooner or later, she will really like it...
*This was a rough month for her.  She got her very first real sickness.  They thought she had the flu.  Had a temp of 103.5.  Scared me to death.  She was sick for a few days then started feeling better than got hit with a different virus.  This time came the stomach bug.  Wasn't eating.  Throwing up.  Drank only pedialyte for a day straight.  Got over everything within 8 days but that felt like a lifetime.  I really wish I could have been sick and not her.  She hated bath time, didn't smile....she just definitely was not herself.  So glad that is over and her immunity is stronger!  Here is a during sickness picure (after a bath but with a temp so she was freezing) and an after picture (first time I had seen her smile in about a week)


*I am completely done nursing now.
*Size 2 diapers still.
*Has had a few cases of stranger danger but not much at all.  Still loves most everyone!
*LOVES peek-a-boo
*Prefers one book but I could read it over and over and she could care less.

My baby is growing!


1 comment:

  1. First, I LOVE the PJs with the ladybug on the butt.

    Second, isn't sicky baby the worst?? I hate it when my baby is sick and there's nothing you can do to make him/her feel better. Such a helpless feeling!

    ReplyDelete