Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving

My side of the family took off a little bit before Thanksgiving but Jonny's parents stayed.  Yay!  Last year Jonny's parents and Jonny and I went to Branson.  This year we wanted to but things would be a little more difficult with a baby so we decided to just stay here.  Thursday we cooked dinner and then cleaned up to go shopping.  Naomi LOVED "Black Thursday?" shopping as does her mom.  She was strapped onto me in a baby bjorn and people watched the whole time.  She zonked once we hit the car.  I wish I would have taken a picture but I didn't even think of it until after we had already left. 

Friday morning, I would have loved to get up early and go shopping but a couple reasons: 1.) didn't really do my research, 2.) there are no stores in Russellville, and 3.) sleep is too precious these days.  Instead, Jonny and Jon got up and went golfing and Lynnette and I slept in and then went to Hobby Lobby and got material to make some headbands.  I wish I was better and more motivated to sew because while Lynnette was here, she made a blessing dress plus two other church dresses and 5 headbands, 3 for me and 2 for my cousins baby, Ivy.  I wish I was better. :/  one day maybe...

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving...

 




Naomi's first Thanksgiving!

2 comments: