Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blessing time

I love baby blessings and it is ten times better when it is your own.  Jonny did a wonderful job blessing Naomi.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful and spiritual husband to be able to do the blessing and be prompted to say the things he said.  How did I ever get so lucky?

Family arrived on Nov 9 starting with Jonny's mom, Lynnette.  After her came my mom on the 11th, my dad, sister Jessica and her two kids on the 12th and then Jon on the 14th.  We had a house full and there was definitely never a dull moment.  7 adults and 3 kids staying in a 1200-1300 sq ft house is crazy.  Thanks to everyone that came and made memories with us.  It means a lot to us and I know to Naomi too!

Our good friends to Pilkingtons also came Sunday morning to the blessing.  It was so special to have them there since they are like a second family to us.  Here are some pictures from the day of her blessing. 

Everyone that attended




3 generation picture






Such a pretty dress

Smiles with dad

And yawns :)

Not so happy by the end of pictures ha.
 




We love you Naomi Lynne!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment